Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 :
Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian National to be engaged as Female Cabin Crew for its Northern Region. Delhi for the following vacancies on a fixed term engagement basis, for an initial period of five years and to maintain a wait list for future requirements. AIL has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 400 Experienced & Trainee Cabin Crew vacancies for its Northern Region Delhi on fixed term contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10/07/2017.
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 10/07/2017
- Last Date : 01/08/2017
Application Fee :
- General/OBC : 1000/-
- SC/ST : Nil
Vacancy Details :
- Name of the Post : Experienced Cabin Crew/Trainee Cabin Crew (Female)
- Total Posts :400 posts
- Categories : SC-28, ST-19, OBC-153, GEN-200
- Age Limits : Candidates age should be in between 18 and 35 years for Experienced Cabin Crew posts, 18 and 27 years for Trainee Cabin Crew posts on 01/08/2017. Age relaxation is admissible 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC candidates as per rules.
- Educational Qualifications : Candidates should possess Graduation or 10+2 and three years Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized course)
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.airindia.in from 10/07/2017 to 01/08/2017 and attend the interview along with relevant documents at Training Hall, Ground Floor Air India Admin Building, Opp. Post Office IGI Airport, Terminal- 1, Palam, New Delhi 110037 on 03,04 &05/08/2017.
Important Links :
Advertisement Download : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here