APSC Recruitment – Agricultural Development Officer & Junior Engineer. Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam. SPECIAL DRIVE FOR RECRUITMENT OF PWD CANDIDATES.
APSC Recruitment – Agricultural Development Officer & Junior Engineer
Last Date : 25.10.2017
1. Name of the Post: Agricultural Development Officer under Agriculture Department
- Number of Post: 09(Nine)
- Scale of Pay: Rs 30,000-1,10,000/- GP-Rs 12,700 PM plus other allowances as admissible under the rules. (P.B-4)
- Age: 21 (Twenty one) years to 43 (Forty Three) years of age as on 01-01-2017 as per Govt. OM No. ABP.06/2016/04, dated 03-03-2016. The upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ ST/ OBC and General Candidates by 5 years as per Govt. OM No. ABP.144/95/121 dated 28-10-2015.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must pass B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized University and also recognized by the Govt. of Assam.
2. Name of The Post: Junior Engineer (Agriculture) under Agriculture Department.
- Number of Post: 03 (Three)
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/- (PB-2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Age : 18 (Eighteen) years to 43(Forty Three) years of age as on 01-01-2017 as per Govt. OM No. ABP.06/2016/04, dated 03-03-2016. The upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ ST/ OBC and General Candidates by 5 years as per Govt. OM No. ABP.144/95/121 dated 28- 10-2015.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must be 3(Three) years Engineering Diploma holder in Agril. Engineering, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Institutions. Preference will be given to the Agril. Engineering Diploma holders.
HOW TO APPLY
a. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Under Secretary, APSC.
b. Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
c. The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 25/10/2017 during office hours.
d. Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
e. Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
f. (i) All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through the same. However, the fact of the intimation may be apprised to the Commission by the candidate.
(ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
Sd/- Under Secretary
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Advertisement Download : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Application Form Download : Click Here