Army Public School Recruitment 2017 | 8000 TGT/ PGT/ PRT Post ⇒ Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) which administer and manages 137 Army Public Schools(APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India invites applications for filling up of approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. All the information given below
Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment Notification 2017
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
Last Date → 21 December 2017
Apply Mode → Online
Army Public School has issued a notification for the recruitment of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher), TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher), PRT Teacher Vacancy at 8000 posts.
Army Public School Vacancy Details
Name of posts → PGT/ TGT/ PRT
No of posts → 8000 [approximately]
Pay → Basic and Grade Pay are generally comparable to Central Govt rates and Allowances will be decided by respective school management. The same will be subject to financial viability of the school.
Age Limit ↓
- Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years
- (In the case of Delhi schools TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years)
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
- PGT: Candidate should have completed Post Graduate with 50% marks and also completed B.Ed with 50% of marks
- TGT: Graduation (50%) + B.Ed (50%)
- TRT: Graduation (50%) + B.Ed/2-year Diploma (50%)
Application Fee → Rs.500/- (non refundable)
How to Apply for Army Public School 8000 TGT/ PGT/ PRT Post ?
Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in . The registration portal will be open from 01 Dec 2017 to 21 Dec 2017. Candidates can register from 9AM on 01 Dec 2017 to 5PM on 21 Dec 2017.
Army Public School Recruitment Important Date & Advertisements
Starting Date for Submission of Application → 01 December 2017
Last date for Submission of Application → 21 December 2017
Apply Online – Click here