[Reminder Last Date:25,09/2017]ASRB Recruitment for Steno & LDC-173 Vacancies, Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) will hold Stenographer Grade-III and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Competitive Examination 2017. The ASRB Competitive Computer Based Test (CBT) in Online mode for Recruitment to the post of Stenographer and LDC in Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The ASRB LDC Steno 2017-18 exam will be held on 29th October 2017.
- 1 ASRB Recruitment for Steno & LDC-173 Vacancies
- 2 ASRB Recruitment for Steno & LDC-173 Vacancies [Apply Online]
ASRB Recruitment for Steno & LDC-173 Vacancies
Important Dates :
- Closing of Online Registration of Application -> 25/09/2017
- Editing of Filled Online Application Form -> 26/09/2017 to 28/09/2017
- Downloading of Admission Certificate -> 14/10/2017
- Examination for the LDC -> 29/10/2017 (10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)
- Examination for the Stenographer Grade-III -> 29/10/2017 (10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)
1.Name of the post : Stenographer Grade-III
Total post : 173 posts
Salary : PB-1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- [Since revised to Level 4 as per 7th CPC]
2.Name of the post : Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Total Post : 78 posts
Salary : PB-1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900 [Since revised to Level 2 as per 7th CPC]
Between 18 years and 27 years as on closing date. The Upper Age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualifications: (as on 25/09/2017)
Stenographer Grade-III ->
(1) A candidate must be Matric with 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognised State / Central Board.
(2) Professional Efficiency – The candidates will be given one dictation test in English or in Hindi at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes. The candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on computer and the candidates who Opt to take the test in Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 minutes on computer.
(1) candidate must be Matric (10th) with 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognised Board.
(2) Professional Efficiency – A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 Key Depression Per Hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Rs. 200/- for UR / OBC Category Candidates; No fee for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Divyang/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women candidates. A candidate may apply for both the posts by submitting separate applications along with prescribed fee. The fee should be made through Online Payment Mode.
How to Apply:
Eligible Interested Persons Apply Online through ASRB’s Website. The last date for submission of online registration is 25/09/2017.
Important Links :
- Official Advertisement download : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here