Assam Agricultural University, AAU Recruitment for the Various posts in 2017 :
AAU Recruitment, Applications are invited from Indian citizens for direct recruitment for the posts of Deputy Registrar (P), Lady Medical Officer, Stenographer Grade III, Programme Assistant (Computer), Stenographer-cum Computer Operator and Driver-cum-Mechanic in various establishments under Assam Agricultural University. The terms and conditions, qualifications and other terms of reference are available in the University website, www.aau.ac.in. The interested and eligible candidates may download the relevant materials and apply in prescribed formats. The applications completed in all respect should reach the office of the Registrar, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat on or before August 25/2017.
Important Dates :
- Last Date : 25/08/2017
Vacancy Details :
- Name of the posts : Deputy Registrar(Personnel), AAU, Jorhat.
- Total posts : 01 posts
- Salary : Rs. 12,00/- to Rs. 40,000/- G.P Rs. 6300/-
- Essential Qualifications :(a) The minimum educational qualifications for the post shall be at least second class Master’s degree in Arts/Science/Commerce of a recognized University. Therequirements of Master’s degree may be relaxed in case of employees of the University.
(b) A candidate for the post must possesses at least 15 years of experience in administration, preferably in the administration of recognized Educational/ Research Institutions or organizations, out of which 5 years should be in a responsible and supervisory capacity.
- Name of the post : Lady Medical Officer, AAU, Jorhat.
- Total Post : 01 post
- Salary : Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- G.P Rs. 6100/-
- Essential Qualifications :(a)The minimum educational qualification shall be MBBS degree from a recognized University. Post-graduate degree in General Medicine is desirable
(b) Preference shall be given to persons having experience in Govt. recognizedhospitals/institutions.
- Name of the post : Stenographer, Grade-III, AAU.
- Total Post : 04 posts
- Salary : Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- G.P Rs. 3300/-
- Essential Qualifications :
a) Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized University.
b) Candidate must pass the Speed Test Examination of Stenographer of 80 w.p.m.in English conducted by the University.
- Name of the post : Programme Assistant (Computer) under KVK, AAU.
- Total Posts : 01 post
- Salary : Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- G.P Rs. 4200/-
- Essential Qualifications :(a) Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field (Computer Science/Computer Application) or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Name of the post : Junior Stenographer-cum Computer Operator under KVK, AAU.
- Total Post : 05 posts
- Salary : Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- G.P Rs. 2400/-
- Essential Qualifications :
a)Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized Institute.
b)Possession of certificate of Stenography.
c)Computer Operation with minimum at least 6 months diploma from a recognized
Professional efficiency: Candidates will be given one dictation test in English at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes. The candidates will be required to transcribe the mater in 50 minutes on computer.
- Name of the post : Driver Cum-Mechanic under KVK, AAU.
- Total posts : 08 posts
- Salary : Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- G.P Rs. 2000/-
- Essential Qualifications : (1) Passed HSLC or its equivalent Examination.
(2) Driving license for both heavy and light vehicles from the appropriate authority.
(3) At least five yrs. experience of driving of both category of vehicles.
Age Limit :
Age limit as on 01.01.2017 : 38 years (maximum).
Application fee :
- General/OBC : Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PH : Rs. 150/-
- Application fee is to be deposted at Powerjyoti Account of the University lying with the State Bank of India, AAU Jorhat Branch (A/c No. 33019714091). For payment, a challan copy may be downloaded from the University website and fee-paid Challan copy is to be enclosed along with the application form.
How to Apply :
A self addressed stamped (worth Rs.6/-) envelope (size 23 cm x 10 cm) should be sent along with the application form to the Registrar, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-785013.
Important Links :
- Advertisement Download : Click Here
- Application Form Download : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here