APSC Recruitment for Principal Vacancy 2017 :
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC Recruitment)invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
APSC Recruitment notification on their official website www.apsc.nic.in. Job Seekers should register till 21/08/2017.
Important Dates :
- Last Date : 21/08/2017
Vacancy Details :
- Name of Posts : Principal of Luit Konwar Rudra Baruah State College of Music Assam under Directorate of Cultural Affairs Department.
- Age Limit : Minimum Age limit 45 years and the upper age limit is 55 years on the 1st January of the year of the advertisement.
- Qualifications : (a) Master Degree in music from any recognized University. (b) Master Degree in general Education (Arts/ Science/ Commerce etc.), and (c) A High grade of AIR/ T.V.
Administrative Experience :
Must have administrative experience at least for 5 (Five) years in an Executive Post in similar other organization and capability of running the college independently or teaching for at least 20 (Twenty) years.
How to Apply :
1.Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
2.Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
3. In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
Important Links :
- Advertisement download : Click Here
- Application Form Download : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here