Assam Rifles Recruitment, Shillong :
Assam Rifles Recruitment, Application are invited from Indian citizen ( male & female ) for filling up the post of Rifleman ( General Duty ) under sports Quota for the year 2017 in Assam Rifles, government of India and will be governed by Assam Rifles Act and Rules . Recruitment Rally will be held at Laitkor , Shillong ( Meghalaya ), NRS – Guwahati, from 30 september 2017 onwards .
Important Dates :
- Last Date : 20/08/2017
Vacancy Details :
- Name Of The Post : Rifleman ( General Duty ) Under Sports Quota
- Total Post : 65 Posts
- Salary : Rs. 21,700/- ( Per Month )
- Qualification : Matriculation from recognised Board .
- Sports Qualification : Player who have participate in any international competition/ National Competition / Inter-University Tournaments / National/Sports/ games For Schools / Physical Efficiency Drive .
- Age Limit : 18 to 23 Years ( upper age relaxation for Gen / OBC is five years and SC/ST is ten years Respectively) .
Application Fee :
- General/OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST : Nil
How To Apply :
- Only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post for which he/she is applying.
- Candidates should bring all original documents i.e , matriculation pass certificate , sport achievements certificates etc . alongwith self attested Photostat copies of the same at the time of documentation stage of recruitment.
- The application form must be filled carefully and signed by the candidates in his/her own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
- Assam Rifles will not be responsible for postal delays.
- Eligible and desirous candidates should send their application form dully filled in the prescribed format attached as Appendix addressed to DIRECTORATE GENERAL ASSAM RIFLES ( RECRUITMENT BRANCH), LAITKOR, SHILONG, MEGHALAYA-793010. “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT” should be written in bold letter on the top of the envelope.
- Candidates are required to enclose the photocopies of following documents duly self attested while sending the application form :
1.Copy of matriculation certificate.
2.Copies of sports qualification/achievements.
3.Copy of SC/ST/OBC certificate in the prescribed format as applicable.
Important Links :
- Advertisement Download : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here