Assam Secretariat Online Recruitment in 2017 : Government of Assam invited eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade III. Graduate candidates can apply the posts through Online Only. Online Apply link given below..
Assam Secretariat Stenographer Grade III Online Recruitment
End Date : 10 October 2017
Name of the post : Stenographer Grade III
- English : 32 posts
- Assamese : 25 posts
Total Posts : 57 posts
Educational Qualifications :
- The minimum educational qualifications of the candidates shall be graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a university recognized by the State ,Government or a degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
- Candidates having National Trade Certificate in Stenographer from T in Assam by the National Council for vocational Trade after 1st August 1975 and Diploma im Stenographer from Govt. Recognized Polytechnic of the State may apply to the post of Stenographer Grade III.
Age Limit :
- The candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of age as on the day of 1st January 2017.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation / HSLC Admit card / Certificate issued by a recognized Board /Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Application Fees :
- General : Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/OBC : Rs. 150/-
- BPL Candidates : Nil.
- The amount may pay though Treasury Challan to the Head of Account “0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-800-Other Receipts.”
How to Apply :
Candidates are require to apply in prescribe form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application allow. Instructions for filling up online form will be available in website www.recruitmentaim.in.