“Baksa District Court Recruitment for Graduate People in 2017” for LDA cum typist post. This post only for Indian young and dynamic. More details about the post given below please read. Interest candidate apply the post through online.
End Date : 21-September-2017
Baksa District Court Recruitment for Graduate People in 2017
Name of the post : LDA Bench Astt./Cum Typist/Copyist
Total post : 10 posts
Educational Qualification : Applicant must Graduate in any stream under UGC recognized University.
Essential Qualification : Candidate must know about our official language. Fluency talk in English which is our official language. Assamese language one of them for the post. There have an exam which is based on this official language.
Salary : Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/- Grade Pay Rs. 5,600/-
Age Limit :
- General candidate : Minimum 18 years and maximum 43 years.
- OBC/MOBC : Minimum 18 years and maximum 46 years.
- ST/SC : Minimum 18 years and maximum 48 years.
- PwD : Maximum 53 years.
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ MoBC : Rs. 360/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD : Rs. 180/-
Selection Process :
- First, Written test in Objective type Multiple Choice question of two hours duration on OMR answer script. This question are base on General English, General Knowledge, General Aptitude and other Segment on the Official Language of the State of Assam.
- Second, Viva voce/ Interview will base on marks obtaine by the candidate in the Written Test.
- Third, The final select list will be prepare post-wise and establishment-wise of the District.
- Important Note, Written test will held in Guwahati.
How to Apply :
Interest candidate apply the post only online mode. Apply the post official website www.ghconline.gov.in. “Baksa District Court Recruitment for Graduate People in 2017”.
- First, Register as an applicant with Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No and Email ID.
- Second, After Registration official website create applicant Registration Code.
- Third, the applicant upload own photograph and signature. The photograph and signature should be between 5 kb to 30 kb.
- Fourth, After submission application, candidate should take print out of the application.
Important Links :
Related Jobs in Assam Given Below :
- Panchayat and Rural Development Apply Online Last date-31/08/2017
- ITBP Recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector 2017 Last Date-22/9/2017
- Field Biologist & Computer Operator for Assam Forest Department in 2017
- Walk in Interview for Northeast Railway Department in 2017
- Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Ltd Recruitment for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer/LDA/Peon