Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officer [110 Posts], Human Resources Management Department, Bank of Maharashtra, Pune has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 110 Specialist Officer posts in Scale – IV & II. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-09-2017 to 07-10-2017.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officer [110 Posts]
End Date : 07.10.2017
Name of the post :
1. Chief Manager- Balance sheet IV: 01 Post
2. Chief Manager- Taxation IV: 01 Post
3. Civil Engineer IV: 01 Post
4. Chartered Accountant II: 100 Posts
5. Civil Engineer II: 04 Posts
6. Electrical Engineer II: 02 Posts
7. Fire Engineer II: 01 Post
Age : Candidates age limit should be between 25 – 35 years for S.No-1, 2, 5, 6, 30 – 45 for S.No-3, 21 – 35 years for S.No-4, as on 10-09-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess
- Graduation from recognized university with professional qualification of CA from the recognized institute/ board for S.No-1, 2, 4
- Full time 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering approved by AICTE for S.No-3, 5
- Full time 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering approved by AICTE for S.No-6
- Full time 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Fire Engineering or equivalent for S.No-7
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- (Application fee + intimation charges) for General/ OBC candidates & Rs. 100/- for Sc/ ST/ PWD Candidates through online.