Biswanath Chariali Diputy Commissioner Office Recruited Data Entry Operator Post 2017 :
Applications are invited in standard form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX from the citizen of India as defined in Article 6 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up the following posts sanctioned by Government vide letter No. ELE.321/2014/20 Dated 20/03/2015 in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Election Branch, Biswanath & Office of the Sub – divisional Officer (Civil), Election Branch, Gohpur in the Pay Scale & Grade Pay with other allowances, as admissible under Rules as shown below.
- Last Date : 21/07/2017
- Apply Mode : Offline
Name of The Post : Data Entry Operator
- Tota Post : 04 Posts (UR)
Essential Qualifications :
- Candidates should have passed Graduate in any stream with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with an UGC/AICTE approved/recognized institution in Computer Science/Applications/ ‘O’ level or equivalent certificate from NIELT.
- Diploma holder from Polytechnic with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from an UGC / AICTE approved / recognized Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Electronics / Telecommunications / Engineering / Information Technology.
Desirable Conditions :
- Candidates must have the typing speed of not less than 8000 key depression per hour. A CERTIFICATE of typing/skill test is needed.
- Typing Knowledge in language like Assamese, Bengali/Devnagari would be preferable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data entry operator in needed.
How to Apply :
- Mandatory particulars to be enclosed with the application are HSLC Admit Card, Pass Certificate & Mark Sheets of HSLC and Graduation, PRC, Caste Certificate, Employment Exchange Registration Card, 4 Copies of recent Passport size photograph on front side with name of applicant and address of the applicant written on the rear side and 1 of which will have to be pasted on appropriate opposition of the application. An envelope affixing, postal stamp of Rs. 10/- and also writing of applicant’s full address shall be submitted.
- Candidates apply for the post of Data Entry Operator will have to appear in a written test of 100 marks comprising General English, General knowledge, General Aptitude & Current Affairs and the date for which will be intimated in due course of time through daily news paper. Call letters for the same shall be issued to the candidates. Successful Candidates of written test for Data Entry Operator will be called for an interview and proficiency test in type writing and computer shall be advertised and call letters dispatched to successful candidates of written examination.
- Candidates may also mentioned mobile no and email ID in their applications.
- The applications should be sent to the following address through Post or by hand superscribing the post applied for on top of the envelope. The address of recipient is Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath District, (Election Branch) PO- Biswanath Chariali, Pin- 784176. Assam