Cachar & Silchar District Peon Recruitment – VIII Class Passed, Office of the District & Session Judge invite eligible Indian Citizens. Interested candidate can apply the post through prescribe format in Standard form as published in Assam Gazette in part IX.
Cachar & Silchar District Peon Recruitment – VIII Class Passed
End Date : 18- September- 2017
Name of the post : Peon Recruitment
- Total post : 06 posts
Minimum Educational Qualification :
Candidate must be VIII passed along with other experience certificates.
Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 37,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3900/- and other allowances as admissible under rules.
Reserved/ Unreserved : Reserved for woman- 02, ST (P)- 01 and Un- Reserved- 03.
Age Limit :
- Candidate should not be less than 18 (eighteen) years and not more than 43 (forty three) years as on 01- January- 2017.
- The Upper age limit as relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST(P) & ST (H) candidates only.
- If the suitable candidates under reserved posts are not found, the said posts will be treated as General Posts.
How to Apply :
- The candidates are to apply along with two copies of passport size photographs and attested copies of relevant certificates of qualification/ Other qualifications/ Caste certificate, age proof certificate etc.
- The application will have to be send to the Office of the District & Session Judge, Cacher, Silchar on or before 18- 09-2017 in working days of the office along with self addressed envelope of size 11×25 cmwith correct postal address, pin code No. and postal stamp.
Important Links :
- Official Advertisement Download : http://cacharjudiciary.gov.in/Images/recruitment/peon%20dj%2001-09-2017.pdf
- Official Website : http://cacharjudiciary.gov.in/