Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari :
In pursuance of Election Department’s Letter No. ELE.97/2013/Pt/95 dtd. 06/06/2017, application are invited in Standard form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX from the citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up the following posts sanctioned by Govt. vide letter No. ELE.321/2014/20 dtd. 20/03/2015 in the office of the Deputy Commissioner & District Election Officer , Nalbari in the Pay Scale & Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 19/07/2017
- Last Date : 31/07/2017
Vacancy Details :
Name of Posts : Data Entry Operator (Grade-III)
- Total Posts : 02 posts
- Age Limits : Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years.
- Educational Qualifications : Graduate in any stream with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with an UGC/AICTE approved/recognized Diploma in computer science/Applications/O Level or equivalent certificate from NIELT or diploma holders from Polytechnic with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from an UGC/AICTE approved/recognized institution in computer science/computer engineering/electronics/telecommunications engineering/information tchnology.
Experience : Minimum two years of experience in Data Entry Operator is needed.
Desirable Conditions :
Candidate must have the computer typing speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour. A certificate of typing /Skill test is needed.
Other Preferences :
Typing knowledge in language like Assamese/Bengali/Devnagari would be preferable.
How to Apply :
- Mandatory particulars to be enclosed with the application are proof of Date of Birth, Mark sheets and Pass Certificate of HSLC to Graduation, Caste Certificate, Employment Exchange Registration Card in case unemployment youth), three copies of recent passport size photograph with name and address of the applicant written on the back side. A self addressed envelope affixing postal Stamp of Rs. 100/- shall be submitted.
- Candidates may also mentioned mobile no. & email ID in the applications.
- For further details, interested candidates may visit personnel Branch of DC’s Office, Nalbari and website www.nalbari.nic.in
Important Links :
- Advertisement download : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here