Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia Recruitment 2017 – LDC & Peon Posts :
DC Office, Tinsukia Recruitment, Application are invited from the intending candidates for filling up the following sanctioned vacant posts are lying vacant in the Office of the Treasury Office , Tinsukia Treasury Establishment. The applications must be submitted in the Assam Gazette in part – IX along with the supporting documents of Educational Qualification and other testimonials etc .
Important Dates :
- Last Date : 10-08-2017
Vacancy Details :
- Name Of The Post : Junior Accounts Assistant.
- Total Post : 11 Posts.
- Posts : SC -0 1 posts , STP – 01 posts , UR – 09 posts .
- Salary : Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- , Grade Pay – Rs. 7,400/-
- Age Limit : 18 to 36 years .
Education Qualification :
- Candidate shall be a Graduate from University or to be deemed as a University Grants Commission ACT – 1956 .
- One year Diploma in Computer Application from Govt. Registered Institute.
- Name Of The Post : Grade – IV ( Peon ).
- Total Post : 03 Posts ( UR ) .
- Salary : Rs. 12,000/- to 37,500/- , Grade Pay – Rs. 3,900/-
- Age Limit : 18 to 38 years .
Education Qualification :
- Minimum Qualification shall be read up to Class-VIII.
How to apply :
- Self attested copies of Certificate / Diploma etc . In support of the Education Qualification must be accompanied with the application .
- 3 copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer must be enclosed with the application. The name of the candidates must be written on the reverse of photograph .
- 1 self addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10/- only must be enclosed .
- Name of the Post applied for must be written on the top of the envelope .
- Calling letter will be dispatched by the post.
- Incomplete/ defective/ invalid application will be summarily rejected.
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration must be accompanied with the application.
- Mobile number of the candidate must be written on the top of the application form.
- Any loss of application/postal delay and delivery of calling letter, the undersigned will not be held responsible.
- The appointment shall be made after keeping the consideration of reservation of vacancies for SC/ST(P),ST(H) and woman as per Govt. Guidelines.
- The application must be submitted to The Treasury Officer, Tinsukia Treasury, P.O. Tinsukia, Dist. Tinsukia (Assam) 786125.
- Last date for submission of application 10/08/2017
- No application will be accepted after the last date of submission of application.
Important Links :
- Download Advertisement : Click Here
- Application form download : Click Here