Dhemaji State Road Division – PWRD Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017. Applications are invited from the citizens of India as defined in Article 5 and 6 of Constitution of India for filling up the following vacant post in establishment of Dhemaji State Road Division, PWRD, Dhemaji. Reservations would be as per existing rules.
- 1 Dhemaji State Road Division – PWRD Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 2 Eligibility Criteria :-
- 3 How to apply PWRD Junior Assistant Recruitment ?
Dhemaji State Road Division – PWRD Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Last Date :- 20.11.2017
Vacancy Details :-
Name of post: Junior Assistant (L.D.A.)
No of posts : 5 posts
Pay : Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 49,000. GP- Rs.5600/-
Eligibility Criteria :-
i. Minimum educational qualification of a candidate should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
ii. The candidate must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, Mac etc. such as. (a) Work Processor (b) Spreadsheet (c) Presentation graphics (d) Concept of Database (e) Internet (f) Email etc.
iii. The candidate must possess a minimum 06 (six) months Diploma in computer application/ knowledge from an Institution recognized by the Govt.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years and more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by five (05) years for SC/ST candidates. The case of ex-serviceman, age limit is relaxable by two (2) years. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognised Board/Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Application fee: Indian Postal Order (IPO) of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred Fifty) only for General candidates, Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates and NIL for BPL (certificate holder only) candidates, payable to the Executive Engineer, Dhemaji State Road Division, PWRD, Dhemaji should be enclosed with the application form.
How to apply PWRD Junior Assistant Recruitment ?
Completed applications alongwith all testimonials as mentioned above should be addressed to “The Executive Engineer, PWRD, Dhemaji State Road Division, Dhemaji. PO: Dhemaji – 787057, Dist: Dhemaji (Assam)”.
TERMS & CONDITION :-
1. Application submitted in any other mode, except as indicated above, will be summarily rejected without any communication.
2. Incomplete form will summarily reject.
3 The certificate for claiming reservation must issue by the competent authority.
4 Experience in the relevant field will count.
5. Any information submitted by all applicant in his/her application will bind the candidates personality and if found to be false shall be liable for criminal prosecution apart from civil law.
6. The Selection Committee reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage.
7. All other matters regarding the recruitment process which are not specifies herein shall decide by selection committee .
8. Candidates will have to appear in a written test and the date of written test will intimate in due Course of time.
9. The under sign shall responsible for any postal delay.
10. Successful candidates in written test will call for a proficiency test in computer.
11. Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper chennel.
12. No. TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing the examination.
13. Canvassing by any means will immediately lead to rejection of candidature.
14. As per new pension rules “Government servants joining the service of the State Government on or after 1st February 2005 shall not govern by the existing Assam Services (Pension) Rules 1969 and orders issue there under from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits concern, they will govern by a new set of Pension Rules, which are being formulate in line with the Contributory Pension Scheme announce by Government of India recently.”