Fishery Demonstrator Training Course at Directorate of Fisheries :
Applications are invited from the intending candidates who are citizen of India for undergoing 12 moths fishery Demonstrator Training Course at Directorate of Fisheries conducted by the Fishery Department for the session 2017-18. Interst candidates can apply through offline prescribed format. Complete Description given below :
Last Date : 31/August/2017
Name of the Course : Fishery Demonstrator Training Course
Total seat : 30
Age Limit : 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 01/January/2017.
Essential Qualification : H.S. Passed or equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. of Assam.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected through a process of written examination/ interview or both.
- Applications will be received up to 31 August 2017 in the office of the Directorate of Fisheries, (Meen Bhawan), Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati- 16.
- Incomplete application or application without requisite document will be summarily rejected.
- Application received after the last date of submission will not be accepted Directorate of Fisheries will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- All accepted applicants will be intimated by post for attending written examination / interview in due course.
How to Apply :
A candidate must submit his application duly filled in the standard form the envelop containing the application should be supper scribe with application for the 12 months Fishery Demonstrator Training Course for the year 2017-18 on the top right hand corner dully field up application along with attested copies of all requisite documents as stated below should be submitted in a sealed envelop addressed to the Director of Fisheries Meen Bhawan Dr. B.K. Kakati Road P.OGopinath Nagar, Guwahati-16 either personally or through post Requisite documents.
- 3 copies recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the standard Application Form.
- 1 self addressed stamped envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5/-
- Copies of all Pass Certificate / Marksheet, (dully attested)
- Copy of Caste Certificate, wherever applicable issued by the competent authority.
- Copy of physical disability Certificate, wherever applicable issued by the competent authority.
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Card.
Important Links :
- Official website : Click Here