Download Admit Card For APDCL/ AEGCL/ APGCL Recruitment 2017 ⇒ It is to inform all the concerned candidates that, written examination for the recruitment of Assistant Manager and Junior Manager in APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL will be held in Guwahati on 19.11.2017 (Sunday). Therefore, the candidates who have applied for these posts need to download the Admit or Hall Ticket from the official site https://apdcl.net.in/ immediately. So, download the APDCL / AEGCL / APGCL Recruitment Hall Ticket 2017 to Appear for written test examination 2017. Download Admit Card now
Download Admit Card For APDCL/ AEGCL/ APGCL Recruitment 2017
|Post Name||Assistant Manager
|Call Letter||Written Test|
Candidates are advised to reach the venue of the written examination as mentioned in the Admit Card at least 1 (one) hour before the prescribed time for commencement of the written examination. Candidates should note that their candidature is Strictly Provisional. The mere fact that ADMIT CARD has been issued after online submission of application form and the candidate is allowed to appear in the written examination shall not imply that APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL has finally accepted his/her candidature. Download Admit Card
How to APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL Download Admit Card 2017 from apdcl.net.in
1] Log on to the official website of the http://apdcl.net.in
2] Visit the Recruitment tab available on the home page.
Read all the essential details that provided in the official notification available on the home page.
3] Click on the link to download the APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL Hall Ticket 2017.
4] Enter all the details required like Email ID, Password, etc. and submit the details.
5] Your hall ticket display on the screen.
6] Download Admit Card and take a print out of it to carry it at the time of the exam.
1] Candidates are advised to reach the venue of the written examination as mentioned in the Admit Card at least 1 (one) hour
before the prescribed time for commencement of the written examination.
2. Candidate should bring his/her ADMIT CARD to secure admission in the Examination Hall as per the Date and Venue specified on the same failing which the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
3. Candidates should bring one Photo Identity Proof for verification purpose.
4. Candidate identification & authentication will be done at the entrance of the venue of the examination. After proper identification and authentication, candidates would be allowed to enter the examination hall.
5. Candidate should enter the Examination Hall at least 20 (twenty) minutes before the prescribed time for commencement of the written examination and get seated immediately according to the Roll Number.
6. No candidate, in any case, shall be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after the commencement of the written examination in each paper.
7. Candidates are instructed to bring Blue/Black Ball Point Pen. Only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen is allowed to mark in the Question Booklet as well as OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer Sheet. Use of Ink/Gel pen or Pencil is strictly prohibited.
8. Blank papers, Books, Notebooks, Bits of paper or any other written/printed materials, Clip boards, Whitener, Eraser, Log tables, Slide rules, Calculators, Cellular phones, Pagers, Cameras, Smart wrist watches and Electronic Gadgets in any form inside the Examination Hall/Room are NOT allowed.
9. Candidates are required to write his/her Roll Number in the prescribed space provided at the top of the Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheet.
10. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully on the front page of the Question Booklet before filling the OMR Answer Sheet. Download Admit Card
11. Each Question Booklet contains 100 multiple-choice questions. Candidates should ensure that the Question Booklet provided to him/her consists of the required number of pages immediately after breaking the Seal of the Question Booklet. In case, there is any shortage of any page(s), immediately report the same to the invigilator(s).
12. All questions are compulsory.
13. Question Booklets have four series namely P, Q, R & S. Candidates are required to mark the Booklet Series that he/she receives in the prescribed space provided in the OMR Answer Sheet.
14. All answers are to be marked on the OMR Answer Sheet only.
15. Each question carries +1 mark for the right answer and –0.5 marks for the wrong answer. In case the candidate does not answer a question, the candidate will be awarded Zero (0) mark for that question.
16. Each question has four choices [A], [B], [C] and [D] for the answer and only ONE of them is Correct. Candidates are required to mark the correct answer in the OMR Answer Sheet by darkening the appropriate circle of A/B/C/D against the question by using Blue/Black Ball Point Pen in such a manner that the circle is completely & properly darkened.
17. In any case, if more than one circle against a question is darkened, that particular answer would be treated as wrong and 0.5 marks will be deducted.
18. No rough work is to be done on the OMR Answer Sheet. Candidates may do the rough work on the space provided on the Question Booklet. The blank page at the end of the Question Booklet may also be used for rough work. No additional sheets will be provided for rough work.
19. The OMR Answer Sheet must be Handed Over to the Invigilator(s) at the end of the written examination.
20. The Question Booklet and the Carbon Copy of the OMR Answer Sheet can be taken away by the candidate at the end of the written examination. 21. A signal would be given at the beginning of the examination and at the half time. A signal would be given 10 minutes before the closing time and again at the closing time. The candidate must stop writing or revising his/her answers on the signal of closing
time. The candidates must not continue to write or revise after the expiry of the time. Any candidate who is found doing so will be disqualified.
22. No candidate shall leave the Examination Hall without prior permission of the Invigilator(s)/Supervisor for any purpose whatsoever.
23. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall during the first 1 hour of the examination or during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the OMR sheet.
24. No candidate will be allowed to go to Toilet/Urinal during the last 30 minutes of examination. In no circumstances should a candidate go to the toilet/urinal without clear permission of the invigilator. He/she must not carry any examination material to the Toilet/Urinal. Before going to the Toilet/Urinal, the candidate must close the booklet.
25. If a candidate slips away from the Toilet/ Urinal, he/she will not be allowed to re-enter the Examination Hall.
26. Candidates adopting unfair practices like talking to each other or discussing any matter, copying from other candidates, disturbing other candidates, tearing/removing page(s) from the Question Booklet, arguing with the invigilator(s) or follow other means of unfair practices in the examination hall during the examination will lead to cancellation of the candidature on the spot and both the Question Booklet and the OMR Answer sheet will be seized.
27. Non-compliance with any of the above instructions will make a candidate liable to action/penalty as may be deemed fit.
28. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written examination.
29. Candidates should note that their candidature is Strictly Provisional. The mere fact that ADMIT CARD has been issued after Download Admit Card online submission of application form and the candidate is allowed to appear in the written examination shall not imply that (Official Source)
APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL has finally accepted his/her candidature