Assam Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017[30 posts]
Gauhati High Court Recruitment for applications are invited from eligible candidates for 34 vacancies of System Assistant Posts. Interested candidates who find themselves suitable for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 by filling and submitting Guahati High Court Application From through online mode. Assam Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017[30 posts]
Last Date : 28/August/2017
Vacancy Details :
Name of the post : System Assistant
No of posts : 34 posts
Educational Qualifications :
- Appliers should have completed BCA with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade with at least one year working experience from a reputed institution or organisation.
- B.Sc with one years Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Applications with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade with at least one year working experience from a reputed institution/ organisation.
- Diploma holder from polytechnic in Computer Science / Engineering or Electronic & Telecommunications with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution and with at least two years working experience from a reputed organization.
Age limit :
The age of candidates should not less than 21 years and above 38 years.
Application Fee :
- OBC / General : Rs. 360/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 180/-
- Fee can be paid through Challan.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, practical examination and viva-voce which will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization.
How to Apply :
Applicants, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017, should have to fill and submit application from through online mode. Assam Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017[30 posts]
- Logon to the official website of organization that is www.ghconline.gov.in.
- Candidates have to select “Recruitment” tab which has shown at the left side of the homepage.
- There have various links of recruitment where you have to choose “Online Apply for recruitment to the post of System Assistant for the District Court Establishment of Assam” link.
- Read the full notification carefully and press on Apply Online.