Guwahati Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 → An Army recruitment rally for the candidates of various districts of Assam at CTI Civil Defence and Home Guards Ground, Panikhaiti, Guwahati is to be held from 4th to 10th January 2018 . Available post name Soldier (General Duty/ General Duty, Gorkha/ Tradesman/ Technical/ Technical Nursing Assistant/ Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management). All details given below
Last Date → 19 December 2017
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018, Guwahati
Districts to be covered → Nalbari, Udalguri, Baksa, Darrang, Kamrup (Rural) & Kamrup (Metro).
Venue → CTI Civil Defence and Home Guards Ground, Panikhaiti, Guwahati
Age → 17.5 to 21 years for General Duty/ General Duty, Gorkha, 17.5 to 23 years for other posts.
Soldier General Duty (GD) → Class 10th pass with 33% in each subject and 45% aggregate. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e 10+2 and above.
Soldier Tradesman → Class 10th simple pass (8th Pass for Mess Keeper and House Keeper only).
Soldier Technical → 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobiles/Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from recognized Polytechnic Institute/Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant ↓↓
- 40% in compulsory subjects (Physics, English and Biology) and 50% in aggregate in class 10+2/Intermediate.
- In case of a graduate having BSc degree(Botany/Zoology/Bio-Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in Class XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management ↓↓
- 12th pass from any stream (Arty/Commerce/Science) with minimum 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject.
- Candidate must have studied English and Math/Accounts/Book Keeping as compulsory subject at 10th or 12th Standard with minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects.
- Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification percentage marks in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
How to Apply for Guwahati Indian Army Recruitment Rally ?
Candidates need to do online registration at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from from 05 Nov 2017 to 19 Dec 2017.
- Nalbari – 4/01/2018
- Udalguri – 5/01/2018
- Baksa – 6/01/2018
- Darrang – 7/10/2018
- Kamrup (R) & Kamrup (M) – 08/01/2018
- Medical Examination/ Documentation/ Verification – 09-10/01/2018