Gauhati High Court Recruitment – Grade III, Invited Indian eligible candidates for the post of Assam Judicial Service Grade III. Interested candidates can apply the post through online. Official websites and online apply links are given below :
Gauhati High Court Recruitment – Grade III
End Date : 09.10.2017
Name of the post : Grade III
Total post : 35 posts
Salary : Rs. 27,700
A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5&6 of the Constitutions of India and must be holder of a Degree in Law from a recognized University established by Law in India.
Age Limit :
- SC/ST : Maximum age 43 years.
- PWD : Maximum age 48 years.
- Others : Maximum age 38 years.
Application Fees :
- SC/ST : Rs. 250/-
- PWD : Nill
- For all others : Rs. 500/-
Selection Criteria :
- The Competitive Examination shall consists of Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination and a Viva Voce/Interview.
- The candidates who will secure 60% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main Examination.
How to Apply :
Candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria can submit their online application forms, by following the steps indicated below, through the home page of the website www.ghconline.gov.in wherein a scroll under the caption “Click Here to Apply” will be available.
Important Links :
- Official Advertisement Download : Click Here
- Official website : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here