IBPS Recruitment For the Posts PO/MT for Vacancies 2018-19 :
“IBPS Recruitment For the Posts PO/MT for Vacancies 2018-19″, The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2017. IBPS Recruitment For the Posts PO/MT for Vacancies 2018-19.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS Recruitment :
End Date : 05/09/2017
IBPS Vacancy Details
Name of the post : Probationary Officer/Management Trainee
- Educational Qualifications : A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Age Limit : 20-30 years, age relaxation as per rules for SC/St/PWDs/Ex-SM
Application Fee :
- OBC/General : Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs.100/-
- Candidate should paid online between 16/08/2017 to 05/09/2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates fro Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees.
Important Dates :
- Online Examination : 07/10/2017, 08/10/2017, 14/10/2017 and 15/10/2017.
- Result of Online exame – preliminary : October 2017
- Download of call letter for online exame – main : November 2017
- Online examination – Main : 26/11/2017
- Declaration of Result – Main : December 2017
- Download of Call Letters for Interview : January 2018
- Conduct of Interview :January/February 2018
- Provisional Allotment : April 2018
How to Apply :
Candidates can apply online only from 16/08/2017 to 05/09/2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.” IBPS Recruitment For the Posts PO/MT for Vacancies 2018-19″
Before applying online, candidates should :
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTER will not be accept.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Candidate need personal email ID. Which should be kept activated till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process.
- IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must be maintain that email account.