Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR) Recruitment 2017
Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Director (Planning & Research), LDC and Staff Car driver. The Candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 14 july 2017.
- Opening date Online Application : 30 June 2017
- Last Date Online Application : 14 July 2017
- Last Date for receipt of Application : 14 July 2017
Vacancy Details with Posts :
- Director (Planning & Research) : 01 post
Educational Qualifications : Scholar in Philosophy with a doctoral degree or equivalent research work or published work of high quality and active engagement in research with 10 years experience of teaching of research administration.
- LDC : 03 post
Educational Qualification : 12th Class Passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English on computer.
- Staff Car driver : 01 post
Educational Qualification : 10th Class passed or equivalent or ITI, should possess a valid driving license for motor car and Experience of driving motor car at least 2 year.
Age Limit :
- Director (Planning & Research) : Not Exceeding 50 years
- LDC : Not Exceeding 28 years
- Staff Car Driver : Not Exceeding 30 years
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview/test.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online from the ICPR website http://icpr.in/vacacies.html and send the application complete in all respect to the Director (A&F) I/C, Indian Council of Philosophical Research, 36 Tughlakabad Institutional Area, M.B. Road, New Delhi – 110062 on or before 14 July 2017.