Indian Air Force :
Indian Air Force Invited Eligible Candidates For The Post Of Lower division Clerk (LDC ) Group C. The Data Of Receipt Of Application Is Within 30 Days From Publication Of This Advertisement In Employment News Paper 01- 07 July 2017 Issue .
Important Dates :
- Last Date : 31/07/2017
vacancy details :
- Name Of The Post : Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Total Post : 02 Posts
- Age limit : 18 to 25 Years
- Salary : Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
- Matric with 12th pass or equivalent qualification from recognized University or Board .
- English Typing @ 35 Word per minute or Hindi typing @ 30 Word Per minute on Computer corresponding to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
How To Apply :
- Application should be submitted in prescribed proforma, as as per specimen given below , along with self attested photocopies of testimonials for education qualification along with mark sheet / experience/data of birth certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority etc . will only be accepted. no original Certificates needs to be submitted with the application.
- The Application should be addressed to “The Air Officer Commending, Air Force Record Office, sub- Roto Park, New Delhi- 110010.
- The Post And Category must clearly be written on top Right corner of the envelope containing the application .
- last date of receipt of application within 30 days from publication of this advertisement.
- A self addressed envelope affixing Rs. 5/- postage stamp to be attached along with the application.
Important Link :
- Advertisement Download : Click Here