- 1 Indian Air Force Lower Division Clerk 2017
- 2 Selection Procedure for Lower Division Clerk :
- 3 More Jobs in Assam..!!
- 4 Share this:
Indian Air Force Lower Division Clerk 2017
Indian Air Force invited eligible candidates for Lower Division Clerk. The candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days (till 30 July 2017) from the publication of advertisement.
Last Date –Within 30 days from the publication of advertisement i.e. till 30 July 2017
Vacancy Details – Lower Division Clerk (02 posts)
Eligibility Criteria for Lower Division Clerk :
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent qualification from recognized University or Board
- Age Limit : Upper age limit for the post is 25 years
Selection Procedure for Lower Division Clerk :
- The mode of selection will be written Test.
How to Apply for Lower Division Clerk :
- Eligible candidates can send their application along with relevant documents to The Air Officer Commanding, Air Force Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110010 within 30 days from the publication of advertisement.
Advertisement Download : Click Here