Indian Coast Guard YANTRIK Post- Electrical/Mechanical Diploma Holders Indian Coast Guard invite eligible Indian Male citizen for the post of YANTRIK. Interest candidate apply the post through online format. Educational qualifications and Age limit most important for the YANTRIK post.
Indian Coast Guard YANTRIK Post- Electrical/Mechanical Diploma Holders
End Date : 13- September- 2017
Name of the post : YANTRIK (Indian Coast Guard)
- Age Limit : Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 22 years as on 01- September- 2017. Upper age relaxation 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Salary : Rs. 29,200/-
Educational Qualifications :
- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering. Approved by all India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
- 5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National Level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interest National Championship.
- This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
How to Apply :
- Application Accept Online only from 06- September- 2017 to 13- September- 2017. Candidates to logon www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on Opportunities button.
- The name of the candidate, father, mother’s name and date of birth should be mentione as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of marks in diploma up to two decimals and this is not to be round off.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile No. of the candidate are compulsory.
- Candidates to choose any one centre out of the options displayed.
Important Links :
- Official Advertisement Download : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
- Admit Card : Click Here