Indian Army Recruitment 2017 :
Indian Army Recruitment is looking for LAW GRADUATES Married/Unmarried men and unmarried women for grant Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin : 25/07/2017
- Last Date : 23/08/2017
Vacancy details :
Name of post : Judge Advocate General Branch (JAG)
- Total post : 14 posts [Men-10, Women- 04]
- Educational Qualifications : Candidates should possess minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB degree have registered with Bar council of India/State.be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Age Limit : 21 to 27 years. Age Relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Interview & Medical Examination.
How to Apply :
- Application will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in No offline application will be accepted.
- Open the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
- Click on officers Entry ‘Apply/Login’ and then click ‘ Registration ‘ .
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration . Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully . After registrations, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application. A page ‘Officers selection Eligibility’ will open. If you are already registered you can log in using your username and password and go to Officer selection Eligibility directly.
- Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. click on ‘Apply’ and A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Process with the and click ‘Continue’ to fill details under various segments personal information, communication details, education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you proceed to the text segment.
- After filling details of last segment, you will move to page ‘summery of information’ wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details click on ‘submit’ . After submitting click on ‘PDF’ and take out ‘Two Copies‘ of the application form having the role number and other details generated by the system.
- The second copy of the print out of Online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate Gen of recruiting.