Indian Army NCC special Entry Scheme, Indian Army Recruitment :
Indian Army NCC special entry Scheme, Indian Army recruitment invites applications from married / unmarried Male and unmarried Female candidates and also from Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel, for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army under NCC Special Entry Scheme 43rd Course – April 2018.
Important Dates :
- Last Date : 23/08/2017
Vacancy details :
Name of the Post : NCC Men
- Total Post : 50 posts
Name of the Post : NCC Women
- Total Post : 04 posts
Age Limit :
- Candidate age limit should be 19 to 25 years as on 1st January 2018.
Educational Qualifications :
- Degree of a recognized university or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into accounts marks of all the years/semesters.
- Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first 2/3 years. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview failing which their candidate will be cancelled. The candidates will studying n the final year of graduation should complete their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practical’s, viva-voce, projects backlogs etc prior to 01 April 2017. They should be able to produce the degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA, Chennai. Such candidates will be inducted for training at OTA, Chennai on additional bond basis for recovery of the cost of training as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay and allowances paid, in case the fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- Service in NCC- Should have served of minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC`
- Grading- Should have obtained minimum of B Grade in C Certificate Exam of NCC.
How to Apply :
Eligible Candidates are required to apply online. The online application will open on 25/07/2017 and will close on 23/08/2017.