A Bright Future For Aspiring Young Women
Applications are invited from female candidates who have passed MSc (Nursing)/PBBSc (Nursing)/BSc (Nursing) for grant of Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service.
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 27/06/2017
- Last Date : 11/07/2017
Post Name : SSC Military Nursing Service (MNS)
Age Limit :
- Minimum : 21 years
- Maximum : 35 years
Application Fee :
- All Category : Rs. 200/-
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed MSc (Nursing)/PBBSc (Nursing)/BSc (Nursing) from INC recognized University and be a registered Nurse and Midwife from a State Nursing Council (The candidate will be required to bring original and self attested copies of marksheet, passing certificate and valid State Registration certificate at the time of interview.
Marital Status :
- Single/Married/Divorce or otherwise legally separated/Widow.
How to Apply :
- The online application will be hosted on the web page of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The procedure for filling up of the application form, payment, admit card and subsequent processing will be available on the same website.
- Candidates may apply online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 27 Jun 2017 to 11 Jul 2017. Eligibility of the candidate will be known while submitting the online application.
- The candidate’s email ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select their own password. This email ID is the only user ID for the whole process. Candidates should use the same active email ID during the whole process.
- The candidates who have already registered in the www.joinindianarmy.nic.in site will need to log in with their previous/old ID only. The website will not allow an already registered candidate to re- register. Any candidate facing such problem is requested to clarify at pb4005- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidates should keep file (soft copy) of passport size photograph (size 3.5 X 3.5 cms) taken in the light background in jpeg format and file of scanned copy (jpeg/pdf format) of signature of the candidates ready, before filling online application. These files have to be attached to the online application, hence are necessary. File size should be between 5 Kb- 20Kb.
- The eligible candidates will only be able to pay an amount of Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through payment gateway from the system for making the payment. No payment will be accepted after the last date of submission of application. The e-mail of payment link will be sent at candidate’s registered e-mail ID within 24-72 hrs of filling the application successfully. Candidates are required to make payment minimum after 24- 48hrs after receipt of the link of payment. Candidates are requested to make payment only after activation of the link which may take up to 72 hrs. Any difficulties faced in payment after 72 hrs of link activation can be clarified via e-mail only at email@example.com.
- After making the payment, the candidate will be able to complete the online submission of the application. The bank will issue a transaction no. (eg DU000008).
- The registration number of application and online payment transaction number are required to be saved for further inquiries/correspondence.
- After successfully submitting the application, the candidate will not be able to edit or change any mandatory field in the application, hence need to fill the application carefully.
- The admit card (2-3 pages) for the written test can be generated only online during last week of July 2017. The candidate should affix her selfattested photo on the printout of admit card if not able to upload the same during application filling and sign the application. Photograph and signatures on the completed application with admit card is mandatory for appearing for CET.(b) The selection of the candidates for SSC in MNS will be subject to producing the following self attested documents at the time of interview:-
- (i) Matriculation Certificate/School Leaving Certificate (indicating date of birth)
- (ii) Valid registration certificate of upgraded MSc/PB B Sc /B Sc Nursing course.
- (iii) MSc/PB B Sc /B Sc Nursing certificate & marklists.
- (iv) NCC Certificate, if any
- (v) Character Certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer
- (vi) Proof of Indian Nationality (Nationality/Domicile certificate/Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Passport/any other proof)
- (vii) No objection certificate from the present employer, if employed.
- (viii) One self addressed envelope with Rs 40/- postal stamp for speedpost (of call letters if selected).
- (ix) Copy of release order if previously served in Military Nursing Service
- (x) In case of change of name, copy of Gazette Notification/any other authority clearly highlighting your new name(c) Applications/payments in any mode sent by post will not be accepted
important Links :