Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 → 64 Security Guard Cum Peon Posts : Indian Bank invites applications from Ex-servicemen for filling up of following vacancies across different states for the post of Security Guard cum Peon in Subordinate cadre. All information about Indian bank recruitment information given below
Last Date → 30 December 2017
Recruitment of Security Guard Cum Peon Post
Name of post → Security Guard cum Peon
Total No of posts → 64
State wise vacancies ↓
- Andhra Pradesh – 04
- Assam – 04
- Chandigarh – 02
- Gujarat – 03
- Karnataka – 02
- Kerala – 05
- Puducherry – 04
- Punjab – 01
- Tamil Nadu – 34
- Telangana – 02
- West Bengal – 03
Selection Process ↓
- Written Exam
Educational Qualification →
1] Must be Ex-Servicemen from Indian Army / Navy / Air force
2] Minimum a pass in 10th standard examination or its equivalent as on 31/07/2017
3] The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language of the state applied. 4.
4] Character – “Exemplary” (Minimum requirement)
5] Medical Standards – Category “A”/ Shape-I medical category at the time of retirement
6] Must be physically fit to carry out duties of Security Guard
7] Physical Standards –Must not be Physically Handicapped or incapacitated in a manner which will hamper performance of duties as a Bank Security Guard.
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 26 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
How to Apply Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 ?
Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.indianbank.in and in the careers page, under recruitment of Security Guard cum Peon, the application can be downloaded. The duly completed application form along with the following documents should be submitted to the respective Indian Bank Zonal offices of the state for which applied.
Required Documents ↓
- Copy of PAN Card
- Proof of date of birth/ Matriculation or SSC Examination certificate in support of age.
- Mark sheets in support of educational qualifications.
- Discharge Certificate/Service Record Book/Record of Service Book duly indicating the date of joining with rank/designation, date of relieving with rank/designation and reason for relieving etc. issued by the Employer/Competent authority.
- In case candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC category, copy of the latest Caste/ community Certificate from the competent authority, in the format given on website.
Applications should be sent through Registered/Speed post only. Bank will not be responsible for any delay by Postal Department/Courier Service.
Addresses of the Zonal Offices of the respective state for sending the complete application form along with documents are mentioned below. The envelope contaning the application should be super-scribed “Application for the post of Security Guard cum Peon 2017-18” addressing to The Chief Manager, HRM Department of the respective Zonal Offices.
Indian Bank Recruitment Advertisements Download Links →
Starting Date for Submission of Application → 05 December 2017