Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment :
Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO) of the Department of Space(DOS) is looking for young, dynamic, dedicated candidates for filling up the posts of Assistants (Administrative support staff) and Upper Division Clerk in the level 4 of pay matrix in CCS (RP) Rules 2016, For filling up in various ISRO centers/Units/Autonomous Bodies/CPSUs, across India.
Important Dates :
- Application Begins : 11/07/2017
- Last Date : 31/07/2017
- Last Payment Date : 01/08/2017
Vacancy Details :
- Name of the Posts : Assistants /Upper Division Clerk
- Total Posts : 311 posts for Assistants/ 02 posts for Upper Division Clerk
- Age Limits : 18 to 26 years
Educational Qualifications :
The minimum Education Quantification to ISRO Recruitment Notification for Assistants, Upper Division Clerk – Candidates must be Graduation in Arts / Commerce / Management / Science / Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University with Knowledge in the use of Computer. Or equivalent qualification in relevant domain.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based of written tests and skill tests.
How to Apply :
- For interested candidates it is an open invitation from ISRO for the appointment of “Assistants/Upper Division Clerk” post. Before apply, candidates are recommended to download and read all the details from www.isro.gov.in official website given below.
Important Links :