ITBP Head Constable Recruitment in 2017 Applications are invited from Male & Female Indian citizens (including subjects of Nepal & Bhutan) for filling up vacancies to the posts of Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial, Group ‘C’
(non-Gazetted), on temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF. The post has All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the ITBPF Act and Rules and other Rules applicable from time to time. Applications from candidates will accept through ON-LINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment
Last Date : 13.11.2017
Vacancies Name with Total Posts :-
1.Name of the post : Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial (Direct Entry)
Total Post : 45 posts
2.Name of the post : Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial (Female) 15% of DR
Total Post : 08 posts
3.Name of the post : Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial (LDCE) (ITBP Departmental Candidates Only)
Total Post : 09 posts
Pay Scale & Other Allowances :-
- Level – 4 in the pay Matrix- Rs. 25500 – 81100(as per 7th CPC)
- Other allowances: The post will carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Special
Compensatory Allowance (while posted in specified border areas), free uniform, free
accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance, Free leave pass, free medical facilities and
any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the
rules/instructions. These posts will covered under Restructure Defined Contribution
Eligibility Criteria :-
Age Limit : 18 to 25 years age as on 01.08.2017.
Educational Qualifications : Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Other Qualifications : Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi only
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Government orders on the subject.
- Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as record in the Matriculation certificate available on the date of submission of application will accept for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will consider or granted.
How to Apply :-
Eligible and interested candidates should only apply online through website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates advise to fill the online application form after reading the instructions carefully. Details as require under various segments should mention clearly, correctly and logically. No application will accept offline. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will reject summarily. There is no requirement of submitting documents at the time of submitting online application form.
Application fee :-
- General/ OBC : Rs.100/-
- SC,ST, Females and Ex-servicemen : Nil
- Application fee only through the online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
Important Links :-
Advertisement Download : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here