Kamrup District Recruitment in 2017- District Legal Service Authority :
Applications are invited from the local residents in standard form along with two numbers of passport size photographs, for selection of around 50 numbers PLV, who were willing to serve as a Para Legal Volunteers at Kamrup District Recruitment under District Legal Service Authority, Kamrup. The applicants should have the following qualifications to apply for the selection of Para Legal Volunteers –
Last Date : 31/August/2017
Name of the post : Para Legal Volunteers
Total No of posts : 50 posts
Essential Qualifications :
The applicants should pass minimum matriculation with a capacity for overall comprehension and should have mind-set to assist the needy in society coupled with the compassion, empathy and concern for the upliftmen of marginalized and weaker sections of the society. They must have the unflinching commitment towards the cause which should be translated into the work they undertake.
Age Limit :
The minimum age for the selection of Para Legal Volunteers should not be less than 21 years as on 01.01.2017.
The work of PLV doesn’t carry any salary, remuneration or wage except remuneration fixed by District Legal Service Authority, Kamrup from time to time, as per rules.
Selection Procedure :
The decision of the Selection Committee in short listing the number of candidate for interview and selection of PLV shall be final. The eligible candidates shall have to appear for interview before the Selection Committee, the date of which will be notified in the official website as given below.
How to Apply :
- He/She must be a citizens of India and local resident of the District of Kamrup.
- Applications are invited from the local resident in standard form along with two copies of passport size photographs.
- The filled up application should reach the Office of the Secretary, District Legal Service Authority, Kamrup on 31/08/2017. The applicants should submit their mobile/ contact number in their application for further communication, if any.
- Panchayat and Rural Development Recruitment in 2017 : Click Here
- ITBP Recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector 2017 : Click Here
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017[30 posts] : Click Here
- NEHHDC Ltd Recruitment for Assistant Marketing Officer/Accountant : Click Here
- Directorate of Fisheries 30 Seats Available for Training Course : Click Here
- CPCL Recruitment for Engineer, HR/ Safety/ I&S Marketing Officer : Click Here
- Computer Operator Recruitment in Assam Secretariat 2017 : Click Here
- Assam Agricultural University AAU Recruitment 2017 : Click Here