Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament of India :
Applications are invited for the post of Translator from eligible Indian citizens for filling up 31* vacancies (05 SC; 05 ST; 12 OBC; & 09 UR) on Direct Recruitment basis for the post of Translator (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) in Lok Sabha Secretariat.
Important Dates :
- Last Date : 14/08/2017
Vacancy Details :
Name of Posts : Translator (Group B)
- Total Posts : 31 posts
- Qualifications : Master’s degree in Hindi from a recognized university with English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in English from a recognized university with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject from a recognized university with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi medium from a recognized university and English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with English medium from a recognized university and Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level`
- Experience : Diploma/Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any University/ Institute recognized by the Government OR 02 years experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/State Government offices or State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies/ Supreme Court of India/ High Courts.
- Age Limits : Maximum 27 years.
Selection Procedure :
Eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination. The candidates will have to secure the Minimum qualifying marks in each component and aggregate in the Preliminary Examination. The marks secured by the candidates in the Preliminary Examination will not be counted while preparing the final selection list. The answer sheets of Main Examination of only those candidates will be got evaluated who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in each component and aggregate in the Preliminary Examination.
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates have to apply for the above posts in a typewritten/printed application form, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the format prescribed in this Advertisement. The candidates may take a print out of the same. The candidates are advised to carefully fill up the various columns in the application form. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria. The admission of candidates at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Applications which are illegible, not conforming to the prescribed application format and the instructions given in the Advertisement or received after the last date of receipt of applications will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants should affix two self-attested identical recent passport size photographs, one on the application form and the other on the Attendance Sheet.
- Candidates should send their application in an envelope superscribing clearly the name of the post applied for on the cover of the envelope.
- Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. The names of the candidate and
her/his parents should be as mentioned in the matriculation or equivalent examination certificate.
Applications complete in all respects should be sent to:-
JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL
LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT
ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE,
Important Links :
- Advertisement Download : Click Here
- Applications Form Download : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here