Government of India Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 :
Government of India Ministry of Defence 39 Field Ammunition Depot Invited candidates from Indian Nationals for the posts of Tradesman Mate and Fireman [320 posrts]. Detailed Eligibility criteria and applications from is available at www.indianarmy.nic.in and National Career Service (NCS) Portal devp by Min of Lab & Emp i.e. www.ncs.gov.in
Important Dates :
- Last Date : 28 days
Vacancy Details :
- Name of Posts : Tradesman Mate
- Total Posts : 316 posts[UR-158 posts, SC- 54 posts, ST-41 posts, OBC- 63 posts]
- Qualifications : Matriculation or Equivalent pass.
- Salary : Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/-
- Name of Posts : Fireman
- Total Posts : 04 posts[UR-02 posts, ST-02 posts]
- Qualifications : Matriculation or Equivalent Pass.
- Salary : Rs.19900/- to Rs. 63,200/-
How to Apply :
- Candidates will forward application properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for, through ordinary post/Registered post/Speed post. Application in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________________ on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
- Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt application.
- The photocopy of the following documents/certificate to be attached alongwith application duly self attested:-
(a) Two passport size photographs duly self attested, one on right corner of application and one on Acknowledgement Card.
(b) Attested copies of following certificates will also be submitted with application:-
- Education qualification certificate.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Caste certificate where applicable.
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Serviceman or NOC from the competent authority for serving Defence Personnel who are completing the prescribed period of Army Services within a year from the last date for receiving application.
(c) Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/-. Note-1 Central Government Civilian Employees must furnish “No Objection Certificate” from their employer/office else their candidature will be cancelled.
- Incomplete/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidate. Only the eligible candidates will be called for the written examination.
- It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic essential qualification requirements does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test. The selection will be made strictly on the merit basis. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection/rejection will be final. It is also made clear that the numbers of posts/vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated by the Commandant at any stage, due to administrative reasons.
Important Links :