National Investigation Agency :
“Application are invited for the post of Legal Advisor and Senior Public Prosecutor on deputation ( ISTC )/ Absorption basis in National Investigation agency for its Headquarters at new Delhi and branches at Hyderabad, Guwahati , Lucknow, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jammu and Raipur .
Vacancy Details :
Name Of the Post : Deputy Legal Advisor
- Total Post : 03 posts
- Salary : Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- , Grade Pay – Rs. 7,600/-
Name Of The Post : Senior Prosecutor
- Total Post : 08 posts
- Salary : Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- , Grade Pay – Rs.6,600/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education qualifications, experience, etc . for respective posts are furnished separately in annexure-I . The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
How To Apply :
- the application form of eligible and willing officials along with following documents may be forwarded to the DIA ( Adm ), NIA HQ, 7th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001 through proper channel so as to reach this office within 02 months from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Bio-Data in the prescribed proforma as per Annexure-II duly countersigned by the competent authority .
- Up to date APAR dossier from the year 2012-13 to 2016-17 ( in case photocopies are being sent, it may be ensured that these documents are attested on each page with rubber stamp by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the govt. of India ).
- Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate issued by the concerned authority .
- The details of major/minor penalties on the Official during the last 10 years to be furnished by the cadre authority .
- Applications received. After the last date or incomplete applications in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/ informations as per para 3 above shall not be considered. The Cadre Authority will ascertain that the particulars sent by the Officials are correct as per the records .
Last Date : 27/09/2017
Important Link :