Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited, NPCIL Recruitment 2017 :
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited is responsible for design, construction, commissioning and operation of nuclear power reactors. NPCIL is presently operating 22 commercial nuclear power reactors with an installed capacity of 6780 MW. The reactor fleet comprises two Boiling Water Reactors (BWRs) and 18 Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors (PHWRs) including one 100 MW PHWR at Rajasthan which is owned by DAE, Government of India and two 1000 MW VVER reactor KKNPS-1&2, in this, latest addition to the fleet is the unit-2 of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Station, a 1000 MW VVER (Pressurised Water Reactor type), which has started its commercial operation on March 31, 2017.
NPCIL is released new notification on their official website npcil.nic.in for the recruitment of 80 for Trade Apprentices vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 24th august 2017.
Last Date : 24/08/2017
Vacancy Details :
- Name Of The Vacancy : Trade Apprentices
- Total Vacancy : 80 Vacancy
- Qualification : Aspirants who decided to join NPCIL Trade Apprentices Posts should have ITI in relevant discipline.
- Salary : Not Specified
- Age Limit : 18 to 24 years
- NPCIL admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Trade Apprentices vacancy, and after Exams candidates will be invited for Interview .
How To Apply :
- Eligible Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all supported documents send to the Manager (HRM) Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited Kaiga Via Karwar, P.O. : Kaiga, Dist : Uttara Kannada, Pin – 581400 Karnataka on or before 24.08.2017 .
Important Link :