Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, PGCIL Recruitment 2017 :
PGCIL Recruitment, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system. POWERGRID operates around 140723 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 222 Sub-stations (as on 30.06.2017) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of Rs. 26,581 Crore and Profit After Tax of Rs. 7520 Crore (FY: 2016 – 17).
POWERGRID invites application from experienced candidates in various disciplines to fill following CARRIED FORWARD/ BACKLOG vacancies:
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin : 29/07/2017
- Online Last Date : 28/08/2017
Vacancy Details :
1.Name of the posts : Dy. Manager (F&A)/E4
- Total Posts : 03 posts
2.Name of the Post : Deputy Manager (Electrical)
- Total Posts : 04 posts
3.Name of the Post : Sr. Engineer (Electrical)/E3
- Total Posts : 03 posts
4.Name of the Post ; Vigilance Officer/E2A
- Total posts : 01 posts
5.Name of the Post : Officer (Company Secretary)
- Total Posts : 01 posts
6.Name of the Post : Assistant Officer (Accounts)/E1
- Total Posts : 05 posts
Application Fee :
- General/OBC : Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM : Nil
How to Apply :
- Interested eligible candidates should apply ON LINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- Online Application window for all the Posts shall be open from 29.07.2017 to 28.08.2017. Candidates have to register themselves online at CAREER section of POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com.
- Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb) and scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb).
- Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must be in a position to submit relevant certificate in prescribed format as and when asked by POWERGRID. Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.