RBI 2017 Results Declared :
Reserve Bank of India declared Mark list & category wise cut – off for the above examination, will be displayed on website after completion of the selection process and declaration of final results of the recruitment RTI queries regarding furnishing of Phase II Answer Key and dump keys for Paper I (ESI) and Paper III (F&M) will be entertained only after the completion of the selection process and declaration of final results of this recruitment.
Important Dates :
- Exam Date : 17/06/2017
- Main Exam : 07-08/ July / 2017
Important Links :
Instructions for shortlist Candidates :
- The interview will begin from August 1, 2017 and will end in October 2017. The interview call letters (With new roll number) indicating date, time and venue of the interview will be sent separately in Phase (in due course) on their registered email address. Candidates are requested to check their mailbox, including spam and junk box for the same.
- All the shortlist candidates are advised to take print out of the interview call letter through their E-mail ID and bring its hard copy on the day of interview along with all original documents in support of their eligibility.
- Kindly send one set of self-attested certificate photocopies of the documents in support of Date of Birth , Academic Qualification (From Matriculation/ SSC Exam) onwards – Mark sheets of all years /semesters and Passing/Degree certificate, caste certificate(if SC/ST/OBC), Disability certificate(if persons with Disability-PWD).
- As regards academic qualification, if instead of percentage of marks, Aggregate Grade Points (i.e. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.) are alloted, then candidates must forward the criteria for conversion as defined by the board/university/institute. the conversion criterion must be pointed on the mark-sheet or the candidate must obtain a certified copy from competent authority of the board/university/institute and forward to same to us.if they fail to do so,then the conversion criteria as mentioned at note 2 to para 3 (III) of the recruitment advertisement no .5A/2016-17 will be applied.
- If the shortlisted candidates has taken any benefit of age relaxation,he/she should submit the relevant certificate.
- Staff candidates should submit their documents through the HRMD /Staff section of respective Regional office/COD.