RBI Recruitment for the posts of PhDs for Research Positions 2017 :
RBI Recruitment, Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI / Bank). The Reserve Bank of India Services Board, hereinafter referred to as ‘Board’, would admit to the interviews all the candidates applying for this post with the requisite fee/intimation charges (wherever applicable) on the basis of the information furnished in the ON-LINE application and shall determine their eligibility only at the final stage i.e. interview stage.
Important Dates :
- Last Date : 11/08/2017
Vacancy Details :
- Name of the Posts : PhDs in Grade ‘B’ for Research Positions
- Total Posts : 03 posts
- Qualifications : Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities (Indian or Foreign) is the minimum required educational qualification. The Bank will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometric, computational and theoretical economics. High quality research potential and communication skills of international standards are essential.
- Age Limits : The applicant should be below 34 years of age.
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- GEN/OBC : Rs. 600/- ( Application Fee including intimation charges)
Job Profile :
Specific areas of our research interest include Monetary economics, ebanking and financial institutions, central banking, corporate finance, financial markets, financial regulation, financial stability, household finance, liquidity, payment systems and related areas of macro finance such as real‐financial sector linkages and international economics and finance. Candidates will be expected to do policy oriented research to assist in RBI’s economic policy formulation. Candidates should have the ability, background, and motivation to conduct quality research independently and also help develop a vibrant research environment. Candidates will also be expected to conduct high quality original research directed at the top economics and finance journals.
How to Apply :
Candidates have to apply only online through the Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in from 24/07/2017 to 11/08/2017. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.