Staff Selection Commission, SSC Recruitment 2017 :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC Recruitment) will conduct a open competitive examination for recruitment to the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department, Group „B‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post, in the Level 6 of the Pay Matrix (Pay Band2(Rs.9300-34800) plus Grade Pay Rs.4200 in pre-revised scale),from 20.11.2017 to 27.11.2017 in computer based mode all over the country.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin : 18/07/2017
- Last Date Apply Online : 14/08/2017
Vacancy Details :
Name of the post : Scientific Assistant
- Total Posts : 1102 posts
- Age Limit : 30 years
- Salary : Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- Grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
- The qualifying Degree or diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale
- The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.06.2015 published in Gazette of India, all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates including technical education degrees/ diplomas awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission.
- Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the closing date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women : Nil
How to Apply :
Apply online from at SSC website at www.ssconline.nic.in or from 18/07/2017 to 14/08/2017
Important Links :
- Advertisement Download : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here