“Tezpur University Walk in Interview- Library Trainee Recruitment 2017” Invite post graduate students for the post. Library & Information Science from UGC recognized Indian Universities candidate for the post of Library Trainees.
Tezpur University Walk in Interview- Library Trainee Recruitment 2017 :
End Date : 16-September-2017
Vacancy Details :
Name of the post : Library Trainees
- Total post : 03 posts
- Essential Qualification : Master’s in Library & Information Science or equivalent from UGC recognized Indian Universities with First Class. Mostly, who have appear for their final year examination and are expecting the results before the interview may also apply.
- Duration : Maximum period of one year.
- Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates will be based on their consistent academic record and performance in the written test and personal interview.The written test will be in English on the area of Library & Information Science and General English.
How to apply :
“Tezpur University Walk in Interview- Library Trainee Recruitment 2017” The candidates will also be require to submit-
- a signed copy of the detailed biodata/CV in the prescribed format as stated above.
- a set of self attested photocopies of all the supporting documents.
- a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important Links :
Related jobs in Assam given below :
- Trainee Recruitment for National Fertilizer Limited in 2017
- Panchayat and Rural Development Recruitment Apply Online in 2017
- Arunachal Pradesh-Rajib Gandhi University for Teaching Job
- LIC invite Candidates for Assistants & Manager 2017