O/o Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia 2017
Applications are invited from the intending candidates in the standard form of Part-II (can be downloaded from www.tinsukia.nic.in) for filling up of the following vacant post under the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia. Last date for submission of application is fixed on 31st July 2017. Applications are to be submitted / deposit at public Grievances & Application Counter, Deputy Commissioner’s Office Tinsukia.
Important Dates :
- Last Date : 31/07/2017
Vacancy Details :
- Name of the posts : Data Entry Operator Posts
- Total Posts : 06 Posts
- Age Limits : 18 to 38 years
- Salary : Rs. 5200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 2400/- under pay brand-2 plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
- Educational Qualifications : Minimum Graduate in any stream with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from UGC/AICTE approved/recognized Diploma in Computer Science/Applications/”O” Level or equivalent certificate from NIELET.
- Diploma holder from Polytechnic with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from UGC/AICTE approved recognized institutions in Computer Science / Computer Engineering /Telecommunications Engineering/Information Technology.
- Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange Office and the Registration No & Date must be mentioned in their applications.
Desirable Conditions :
Candidates must have typing speed of not less than 8000 key depression per hour. A certificate of Typing/Skill Test is needed.
Other Experience : Minimum 2 year of experience in Data Entry operator is needed.
Selection Process : Written Test, Interview and test of proficiency in type writing and computer.
How to Apply :
The application should accompany attested copies of all testimonials regarding qualifications, mark sheet, PRC, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card Etc. along with 3 copies of Recent Passport Size photographs duly sign by the candidates on the reverse. The applicant shall send a self address envelope affixing postal stumps along with testimonials.
Important Links :
Advertisement Download : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here