O/o Treasury Officer, Dibrugarh 2017 Recruitment
Last Date : 25/07/2017.
Application are invited from the intending candidates for filling up the following posts which are lying vacant in the office of the Treasury Officer Dibrugarh District Govrnment as detailed below. The applications must be submitted in the Standard Form of application as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX along with the supporting documants of Educational Qualifications and other testimonials etc.
Vacancy Details :
Name of the posts : Junior Accounts Assistants
Total posts : 02 posts (SC-1/ST-1)
Educational Qualifications :
- Candidates shall be Graduate from University or to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956.
- One year Diploma in Computer Applications from Govt. Registered Institute.
Age Limit :
18 to 43 years in case of SC and ST(H) candidates as on 01.01.2017. Age proof supporting documents must be submitted along with the applications.
Salary : Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 49000/- per month, Grade pay Rs. 7400/-
Selection Process : Written Test and computer test.
How to Apply :
- Self attested copies of certificate / diploma etc in supporting of their Educational Qualifications.
- 2(two) copies of password size photograph duly attested by gazetted office must be enclosed with application.
- 1(one) self addressed envelope of 5cm x 11cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs.5 only
- incomplete/defective/invalid application will be summarily rejected and no application will be entertained after the scheduled date and time.
- copy of registration certificate of employment Exchange.
- Candidates have to sub,itte their mobile number & Email .
- Complete application to be send under the address. ” The Assistant Director of Employment, District Employment Exchange, Dibrugarh.”
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Caste/Tribe certificate issued by the competent authority must be enclosed.
Important Links :
Advertisement Download : Click Here