United Insurance Company Ltd, UIIC Recruitment :
United Insurance Company Limited, UIIC Recruitment are invited eligible candidates to online application form for the recruitment post of Assistant in Pan India. Those candidates are interested to following Insurance Sector vacancy and complete the all eligibility criteria can read the full notification before apply online.
Important Dates :
- Last Date : 28/08/2017
- Application Begin : 14/08/2017
- Last Date fee payment : 28/08/2017
- Exam date Tier I : 22/09/2017
- Exam date Tier II : 23/10/2017
Vacancy Details :
Name of the post : Assistant
- Total post : 696 posts
- Age Limit : 18 to 28 years as on 30/06/2017
- Scale of pay : Rs. 14435/- to Rs. 32030/-
Educational Qualifications : Graduate from a recognized University.
Fee Payment :
- General/OBC : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH : Rs. 100/-
- Pay the exam fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Wallet Mode.
Interested Candidates can read the full notification before apply online.
Selection Procedure :
All eligible candidates should apply online before the last date for registration of application.
the selection process will consist of online examination. Candidates qualifying in the Main examination will be further shortlisted for regional language test before final selection.
- Tier I : Preliminary Examination
- Tier II : Main Examination
How to Apply :
Candidates can apply online only form 14/08/2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Detail Guidelines/ Procedures for –
- Applications Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Photograph & Signature scan and upload
Before applying online candidates should –
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile No.
- Candidates should Visit / logon to the United India website www.uiic.co.in click on the option Apply Online which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for new registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.