West Karbi Anglong DC Office Recruitment 2018 for Junior Assistant posts – Deputy Commissioner West Karbi Anglong, Hamren Janasanyog/D/12397/17 announced a notification for the recruitment of 03 Junior Assistant Vacancies. In pursuance of Govt. of Assam Finance Department Officer memorandum No. FSI.5/2005/Vol- VI/76 dated 30.03.2012 and No. GAD (B) Letter No. GAG(B)502/2017/60 dated- 2nd January 2018 regarding filling up of sanctioned vacant posts in respect of Junior Assistant (Grade-III) in the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, West Karbi Anglong, Hamren, under the Head Account “2053-District Administration”
DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Details
Deputy Commissioner West Karbi Anglong
Last Date → 25th January 2018
Name of the post → Junior Assistant
No. of post → 03
Education qualification → A Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the government and must possess Computer Skills for handling data and text on Computer.
Age limit → Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 43 years of age on 1st January 2018. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. Norms to SC/ST and persons with disabilities.
Application Fee → Treasury Challan under Head of Account “0070 others Administrative service” in favour of Deputy Commissioner, West Karbi Anglong, Hamren.
- For General Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- For SC/ST/OBC Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and Fifty only)
- For candidates having BPL certificate – Nil.
How to apply for West Karbi Anglong DC Office Recruitment 2018 ?
Required Documents –
- Copies of all certificates/Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification along with age proof caste certificate and valid employment exchange Registration card.
- Two copies of self attested recent passport size colour photograph.
- A self-addressed envelope (size 22 x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs- 5.00 only.
- Copy of original treasury Challan showing deposit of application fee .
Candidates/applicant will have to subscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form. The last date of receipt of application is 25th January 2018. No application will be entertained after the last fixed date.
Candidates with other qualification shown in Standard Form of application published in Assam Gazette part-IX and person with previous experience of Govt. PSU and other reputed organisation shall be given preference.
Candidates must have registered their name in the Employment Exchanged with their register number in the application.
DC Office Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Download Link
Download Advertisements → Click here